A graphic recorder visualises content during presentations, meetings and conferences in order to give it back to the dialogue process for reflection and documentation. In this three-day-training by the Graphic Recording Pioneers of bikablo® you learn how to use this technique as a consultant, knowledge worker, coach or facilitator – or as a first step into your own graphic recording career.
What to expect
- Visual vocabulary: find out a personal repertoire of pictograms, figures, text containers and graphic elements that you can reproduce immediately.
- Listening and structuring: select the key information from a presentation or dialogue.
- Depicting: transform content immediately in a structured layout.
- The bottleneck of realtime recording: prepare your drawing surface for a recording mission, focus on key messages during the event and use your postprocessing time for finishing with graphic elements and colour.
- Diagrammatic or narrative, simple or complex: find out your recording strategy with different approaches and formats.
- Tryout: train your recording skills depicting short video presentations.
This training is for you, if …
… you are an advanced visual practitioner interested in graphic recording. There will be just a short introduction into the bikablo® visualisation technique used in our „visual dictionaries“. You are welcome with any prior knowledge of visualisation and drawing style.
In 2018, you have one opportunity to attend this training:
3-day Graphic Recording Training
December 17–19 in Cologne hosted by bikablo akademie
with bikablo trainers Stefan Böker and Coco Riess
€ 1,280.00 + German VAT
terms & conditions for training registration of trainings hosted by bikablo® akademie
- For trainings that are directly hosted by the bikablo® akademie we use our ticketing-partner XingEvents/amiando (Xing AG) for registration, billing and, if necessary, cancellation.
- Upon receipt of your registration you will receive an invoice by Xing AG. Participation in training requires settlement of the invoice.
- Cancellations are also directly processed by Xing AG. In case of cancellation up to 30 days before training 50% of the training fee will be charged, after that 100% need to be paid. You can name a participant as a replacement for you.
- We are entitled to cancel the training at short notice if necessary. In that case you will be reimbursed immediately.
- Customer data is stored to internal settlement and clearing and information purposes. You can object to the use of your data for further information purposes. Please notify us in sending us an email/letter.
- All prices plus German VAT (19%).
A few words on copyright and usage
- The bikablo® technique and our training concepts are protected by copyright. As a participant in one of our trainings you acquire the right to use the imagery, drawing techniques and visualization methods you have learnt for your own work.
- Should you be interested in passing on the bikablo® technique to others or running training sessions based on the bikablo® training concept, please get in touch with us.