Our next international bikablo® visual facilitation training in English language: November 29–30, 2017 at the very heart of Europe: Cologne, Germany!
Even when you believe you have no artistic talent – this is where you learn the basic visual vocabulary and ingredients for visualization with the bikablo® technique. For example, drawing simple flip chart templates that you can use in your work the next day!
Our training venue is next to Cologne central station, 15 min. from Cologne Airport CGN, 40 min. from Dusseldorf Airport DUS, 60min. from Frankfurt/Main Airport FRA.
What to expect in our visual facilitation training
In this training, we focus on the basics of drawing and imagery in visual language: No matter how small or big your talent, you will take your first visual steps on a flip chart and learn how to use small details to make large spaces look clear, attractive, and lively. You will be working in small groups and both trainers will take plenty of time to answer your questions and guide you into the world of visual language with hints and techniques suited to fit your individual progress.
- Holding the pen and drawing the line: How do I draw clean lines and structure my space on the flip chart?
- Graphics and text containers: How do I create simple arrows and connecting elements from basic geometric shapes in order to present related topics? Which text containers (e.g. speech bubbles) can be used to support which kinds of messages?
- Objects and symbols: How do I draw simple symbols to underline messages? What is essential, what can be left out?
Figures: What easy ways does bikablo® provide to draw people, roles, groups and situations?
- Color and space: What are simple and fast options to color elements and spaces in a quick and simple way that supports the graphic structure?
- Writing: how do I improve my handwriting on the flip chart to make it more legible and attractive?
- Posters and settings: How do I combine the ingredients (graphics, writing, symbols, figures, and color) to create to the point visual translations of content and meaningful posters for different purposes (welcome, agenda, instructions, group work)?
This visual facilitation training is for you if, for example, …
- you are (still) convinced that you are not at all talented and still would like to learn how to visualize.
- you have not yet participated in a visual facilitation training with us.
- you have little experience with visualization so far and are looking for an easy way to improve your flip charts with good handwriting, graphics, symbols and simple figures to make them more clear, attractive, and lively.
General information and registration
Date: November 29–30, 2017
Price: EUR 880,– incl. tuition, lunch and snacks, plus German VAT (19%)
Location: Training center TOR 28, Machabäerstr. 28, 50668 Cologne, Germany – 15 min. from Cologne Airport CGN, 40 min. from Dusseldorf Airport DUS, 60min. from Frankfurt/Main Airport FRA.
bikablo® StarterSet (see left): Every participant receives our official StarterSet including four visualization markers and two StarterBooklets that summarize the principles, content and techniques of the training on 64 pages.
Documentation: For your follow-up you will receive a digital photo documentation of all results.
Trainer and participants: max. 16 participants, two trainers of the bikablo® akademie
Training hours: First day: 11am – 6pm, second day: 9am – 5pm
Information: in case of any further information needed, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: online with our ticketing partner Xing Events
New training dates coming soon. Send us an Email to email@example.com to get our newsletter and be the first one to know!
terms & conditions for training registration
- For trainings that are directly hosted by the bikablo® akademie we use our ticketing-partner XingEvents/amiando (Xing AG) for registration, billing and, if necessary, cancellation.
- Upon receipt of your registration you will receive an invoice by Xing AG. Participation in training requires settlement of the invoice.
- Cancellations are also directly processed by Xing AG. In case of cancellation up to 30 days before training 50% of the training fee will be charged, after that 100% need to be paid. You can name a participant as a replacement for you.
- We are entitled to cancel the training at short notice if necessary. In that case you will be reimbursed immediately.
- Customer data is stored to internal settlement and clearing and information purposes. You can object to the use of your data for further information purposes. Please notify us in sending us an email/letter.
- All prices plus German VAT (19%).
A few words on copyright and usage
- The bikablo® technique and our training concepts are protected by copyright. As a participant in one of our trainings you acquire the right to use the imagery, drawing techniques and visualization methods you have learnt for your own work.
- Should you be interested in passing on the bikablo® technique to others or running training sessions based on the bikablo® training concept, please get in touch with us.